Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Creative Nurse-in at University of Texas

I just received an email about this dinner for moms and their nursing babies on the University of Texas campus. What a wonderful idea! Be sure to watch the video.

I don't have an exact count, but so far, at least 20 people have already written to Fred Meyer with their comments about my story. I've been getting phone calls and emails from moms all over town and the story is already spreading beyond my personal network (gotta love the Internet).

Y'all are AWESOME!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sent a letter on your behalf.

I've been pushing for a statute that would protect nursing mothers in Nebraska. Maybe next year.

Keep up the good work.

Amy Damme
Weston NE

nonlineargirl said...

I am mailing my letter tomorrow morning. It is sad that this is even an issue.